Revision Revox Line Relaxer
This product is currently sold out.
Revox™ Line Relaxer is an advanced, targeted serum specifically formulated to work synergistically with a neuromodulator. This breakthrough formula utilizes patent-pending technology to not only help optimize in-office treatments but also to deliver clinically proven benefits on its own.
- Visibly improves the appearance of under-eye lines and crow’s feet wrinkles when a neuromodulator was paired with Revox™ Line Relaxer vs. a serum with no performance ingredients
- Visibly reduces the appearance of horizontal and vertical expression lines including under-eye lines
- Visibly improves skin texture
- Hydrates skin, improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles caused by dry skin, and helps maximize overall benefits
- Visibly increases skin radiance
- Features a Zamac® stainless steel tip that provides a precisely targeted application as well as a unique cooling and soothing sensation
- 68 fl oz / 20 mL with pump
The Power of Synergy: Clinical Results Using an Injectable plus Revox™ Line Relaxer
100% greater improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet wrinkles when a neuromodulator was paired with Revox™ Line Relaxer vs. a serum with no performance ingredients. *
93% of subjects showed improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet wrinkles*
90% of subjects showed improvement in skin texture in the periorbital area*
Standalone Clinical Results Using Revox™ Line Relaxer
97% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of expression lines and under-eye lines 15 minutes post-application*
45% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of wrinkles 15 minutes post-application*
*12-week clinical study. Data on file. Results may vary.
Who Benefits? All Skin Types.
Apply to clean skin prior to moisturizer. Dispense desired amount and use the applicator to massage serum onto any fine lines and wrinkles. You will feel a cooling effect from the customized metal tip. Avoid direct eye contact. Use twice daily. NOTE: A thin layer of product is all that is needed. No need for heavy application. (Packaging contains slightly different verbiage.)