EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41
This product is currently sold out.
For oil-free sun protection with just a touch of color, our lightly tinted UV Physical is a healthy choice. This chemical-free mineral sunscreen has antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Water-resistant UV Physical withstands water, humidity and perspiration.
- 9.0% transparent zinc oxide, 7.0% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Lightly-tinted formula
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, chemical-free and noncomedogenic
- Skin Type: Sensitive
- Size: 3oz
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Linoleic acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Quercetin: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Thioctic acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.0% Titanium dioxide
Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Octyl Stearate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate 13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Purified Water, Quercetin, Sodium Hydroxide, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician