Revision Retinol Complete® 1.0
This product is currently sold out.
A revolutionary facial serum to brighten and smooth skin's texture with the power of five antioxidants and a proprietary blend of botanical extracts that boosts the effectiveness of Retinol while providing long-term hydration.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens and smooths skin’s texture
- Contains time-released Retinol for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation
- Boosts skin’s hydration level to help combat the dryness associated with Retinol
- Available in two strengths based on skin's tolerability
- Skin Type: All
- Size: 1 fl oz
- Retinol (1.0%). Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Isosorbide Dicaprylate. Provides long-term controlled hydration to needed areas of the skin.
- Bakuchiol. Enhances the effects of Retinol and provides broad-spectrum antioxidant benefits.
- Ophiopogon japonicus Root Extract. Boosts skin's hydration levels.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C).The most potent and stable form of Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Sesame Extract. Helps plump and smooth skin's texture.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-100 Stearate, Bakuchiol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Retinol, Ubiquinone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Squalane, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Fragrance (Parfum).
HOW TO USE
Use only at night. After cleansing, dispense one to two pumps on back of hand. Apply to face two to three times per week, avoiding the eye area. Increase usage as tolerated. Before using the 1.0% Retinol strength product, consult your skincare professional to determine frequency of application. Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 is recommended while using this product.