EltaMD UV Active Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+
This product is currently sold out.
Get your Active on with this physical (no chemical sunscreen filters) sunscreen specially formulated for active lifestyles. It is also great for daily use for both adults and children. It is a water-resistant (80 minutes) sunscreen that will not rinse off in water or drip into the eyes and sting. EltaMD UV Active delivers broad-spectrum protection!
- 19.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- Active lifestyle, will not rinse off in water or drip into eyes
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
- Skin Type: All
- Size: 3.0 oz
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Polygonum Aviculare Extract (Knotgrass extract): A botanical extract rich in flavonoids that fights the signs of aging by enhancing skin firmness and elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles
Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters and Jojoba Esters: Improves water-resistance, extends resident time of ingredients on skin, extends skin hydration, improves barrier function and reduces the appearance of redness of the skin
Inactive Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters and Jojoba Esters: Improves water-resistance, extends resident time of ingredients on skin, extends skin hydration, improves barrier function and reduces the appearance of redness of the skin
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician