EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50-Pump
This product is currently sold out.
Have your fun in the sun—but play it safe. This sunscreen is great for swimmers, skiers, runners, golfers and other athletes – or for those who just love to be outdoors! UV Sport is water-resistant so it won’t rinse off in water or drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat.
- 9.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Apply to wet or dry skin
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
- Skin Type: All
- Size: 7 oz
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.50% Octinoxate, 5.0% Octisalate
Inactive Ingredients: Bees Wax, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
HOW TO USE
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician