SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0
This product is currently sold out.
- Promotes cell turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol night creams
- Specialized packaging preserves retinol potency
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
- Ideal for skin preconditioned with Retinol 0.5
- Skin Type: Normal/Oily/Combination
- Size: 1 fl oz
- 1% Retinol
- Soothing complex
Ingredients: aqua / water / eau, propanediol, dimethicone, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, alcohol denat., allyl methacrylates crosspolymer, dipropylene glycol, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, retinol, hydrogenated lecithin, polysorbate 20, isohexadecane, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, isopropyl myristate, sodium citrate, boswellia serrata gum, polysorbate 80, bht, dimethiconol, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, bisabolol, sorbitan oleate, citric acid, propyl gallate
HOW TO USE
In the evening, apply a pea size amount to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.