EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44
This product is currently sold out.
Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. It is gentle for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin. Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection. These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones for a more youthful appearance.
- 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Chemical-free UV filters
- Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-retention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
- Skin Type: All
- Size: 2.0 oz
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides.
How To Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician